The first details of Techland
Hellraid were revealed in the Polish site Eurogamer. The game is an RPG first-person horror / fantasy style with Techland portray Chrome Engine 5 melee and spell based on the fight against various demons, skeletons and other baddies. As Dead Island , the game has four archetypes that players can work together, even if they are the classes instead of characters:. Warrior, paladin, mage and thief
The game will be influenced by the older games like ?first
[ and] second
Find best price for : --Hellraid--
PlayStation 2 GameStop cease all related to trade-ins from 1 June, according to a photograph of a store display broken by user eGORapTure Reddit, seen after the break. We contacted several GameStop locations and confirmed the news that all PS2 games, accessories and systems will not be accepted for trading in all U.S. stores at this time.
PS2 Production Systems Japan ceased at the end of December 2012, after nearly 13 years and 150 million units were shipped worldwide.
PS2 stop taking payment June 1
Find best price for : --June----GameStop----Reddit----PlayStation--
Activision a lot of money. Bobby Kotick has a lot of fat, too. CEO of the publisher saw its cash and prizes leap of total compensation of $ 8.1 million in 2011 to $ 64.9 million in 2012, according to Bloomberg, a figure that would make him the second best paid CEO among U.S. listed companies.
Kotick is due for another $ 16 million if the company achieves performance targets, too. Most of his compensation came in the form of stock awards valued at $ 55.9 million. (Although the jacket over the next five years, Activision has the obligation to inform each of them at once, now.) The cash salary he received was more or less the same as always, $ 8.33 million.
But a management consultant had a beef with executive compensation Activision in the past, and it does not make it happy. "We do not like any part of the compensation package," Nell Minow, GMI Ratings, told Bloomberg. "In the past, we have expressed concern about the company and its compensation practices . "
Find best price for : --Bloomberg----Ellison----Larry----Oracle----Activision----Kotick--
iOS games gVirt_NP_NN_NNPS __
response to a question from a fan in the forums of the company yesterday, Capcom VP Christian Svensson said they bumped the release back.
Zeno Clash II
is almost here, so why not take a look at some of the first few minutes. Not much happens in the video as a developer ACE team did not want to spoil too much, but I see some interesting things like retro video.
Find best price for : --Zeno----Clash--
Find best price for : --Horror--
"He loves coins. And I love this little place here, which is a dead end. "
To complement itsSIGBOVIK document entitled "The first level of Super Mario Bros. is easy with lexicographic orders and travel time ... after it gets a little complicated, "author Tom Murphy has produced a video that shows his approach AutoPlay NES. Work behind the paper is real, well presented, according to Murphy. Start reading for yourself and see why such a thing should be noted.
two versions of the video are surprisingly entertaining, with excellent reviews and references thrown in. Basically, a program is trying to "win" more games like
Find best price for : --Murphy----Mario----Super--
, I wanted more adventure games digest. I grew up as a big fan of Space Quest, so a game with a strong dose of humor looked great. So I opted to play
Day of the Tentacle
. This is my first time in the game, and I was surprised to see how a game as old as this 1993 classic LucasArts can always make me laugh.
time I'm done with
Day of the Tentacle, I will definitely need one or two suggestions about what should play next. Therefore, the question this week is: What is your favorite adventure game, and what is your best memory of this game? As you ponder your answer, see webcomics from last week and vote for your favorite after the break!
kitchen fire (Brawl in the Family)
Find best price for : --Weekly----Wrapup----Webcomic--
High resolution versions We placed the box art, courtesy of All Games Beta, a gallery for your viewing pleasure below.Dark Souls coming to Xbox 360, PC and PS3.
Gallery: Dark Souls 2 (Box Art)
Find best price for : --Dark----Souls--
is one of the Amazon "Digital offers match the "week available for download on PC for $ 8.99. Interestingly, the "week" of the agreement began today, so you have until April 17 to pick it up. But not Starbucks for two days and you correctly.
If you take an infinite universe of objects, and then adjust things are not enough for you, you can also get ...
Find best price for : --Scribblenauts----Unlimited--
You may be known to the before play arcade games - or assume prior knowledge of Dungeons & Dragons ... or a video game. But
Find best price for : --Chronicles----Dragons----Dungeons--
Next Batman game is called
Batman: Arkham Origins , and will be conducted 25 October on PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U and PC. It is a prequel
Arkham Asylum and
Warner Bros. Montreal is doing the game, took the mantle of Rocksteady Studios, the developer behind the two critically acclaimed first. You can see one of the villains, Deathstroke, make an appearance in the back of the
Game Informer cover pictured above. The plot of the game consists of eight of the most dangerous murderers of the world who come to Gotham City on Christmas Eve. Their goal: Batman, of course. The game takes place in the streets of Gotham, according to the developers, who hyped the game on a video
Game Informer Site 's.
Find best price for : --Origins----Arkham----City----Gotham--
a "Great Depression" of sales in North America is to blame for big budget games Square Enix Tomb Raider, Hitman: Absolution and Sleeping Dogs understatement, the publisher said.
In company documents released this week, said Square Enix games despite receiving generally favorable marks from critics, for sale - at the company should - not followed .
- As previously announced, Tomb Raider (3.4 million), Hitman: Absolution (3.6 million) and Sleeping Dogs (1,750,000) did not meet sales expectations of Square Enix.
- Square Enix has released this week gaps in their context. Based on the content, sex and scores, the company said it expected to spend Tomb Raider 5-6000000 units, while Sleeping Dogs and Hitman: Absolution sold 2-2500000 and 4-5500000 units each, respectively.
Find best price for : --Dogs----Sleeping----Raider----Tomb----Enix----Square--
- Hellraid Doesn't Look Half Bad for a Medieval Dead...
- New info and trailer for Techland's Hellraid
- GameStop will stop taking PS2 trade-ins as of June...
- Activision's Boss Got an 800% Raise, and a Watchdo...
- This might seem obvious to some, but it's still ki...
- Phoenix Wright HD iOS Port Delayed Yet Again
- Let's watch the first few minutes of Zeno Clash II...
- Blog: Horror games - What kind of enemy should you...
- Titan trademarked by Respawn Entertainment
- Burnout Paradise dev moving away from racing games...
- Frontier Developments goes Coaster Crazy Deluxe on...
- Watch a computer learn to play Super Mario Bros.
- Weekly Webcomic Wrapup is adventurous
- Dark Souls 2's box art is many shades of grey
- Scribblenauts Unlimited PC for $9 for a limited ti...
- A video character sheet for Dungeons & Dragons: Ch...
- X and Y Mystery Pokemon Looks A Lot Like Mewtwo
- Batman: Arkham Origins Is Coming This Fall
- Square Enix: 'Huge slump' in NA sales hurt Tomb Ra...
- Metro: Last Light trailer illuminates game world
- Creative Assembly director to oversee Relic transi...
- A demo of the ThinkGeek Pro Controller U in action...
- Stiq Figures, March 25 - 31: LucasArts edition
- Lune is a game that lets you control the moon
- The piratey Raven's Cry listed for October release...
- Bridgy Jones
- Microsoft Apologizes For Cavalier 'Always-Online' ...
- Senior UI Artist-Vicarious Visions - Vicarious Vis...
- Project X Zone crosses over into the US June 25
- ▼ มิถุนายน (29)
- ► 2012 (547)
- ► 2011 (609)