Capcom has a new trailer Remember Mewith certain types of enemies, marginalized mutants, robots, etc. There is also an amount perfectly the protagonist, Ni'lin, to commit these antagonists. It also has a ton of reasonably safe backup resembles the type of music that uninformed people like me call "dubstep" but not as strong.
In case it was not painfully obvious in the previous paragraphRemember Me
not yet clicked for me. There is no reason I can offer for this, as it seems to be composed almost entirely of things I like. It is daring to propose an alternative to play the white man with dashing good looks (I have a mirror, thank you). The setting is a dystopian science fiction where the thoughts of all men belong to a corporate master (
- Closure for Spector: 'Junction Point had a good ei...
- Super Joystiq Podcast 044: BioShock Infinite, Thie...
- The enemies in Remember Me sure look freaky
- Dragon's Crown trailer shows the Fighter mauling b...
- Contrast takes a gameplay video out of the shadows...
- Killer Instinct trademark trouble cleared up
- Remembering the life and legend of LucasArts
- Storyteller preview: In the eye of the beholder
- Etrian Odyssey IV comes to Europe this summer
- Epic Games marketing chief leaves for Microsoft
- ▼ พฤษภาคม (10)
- ► 2012 (547)
- ► 2011 (609)