วันอาทิตย์ที่ 19 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2556
04:26 | เขียนโดย p_r_o | แก้ไขบทความ
superb Joystiq podcast this week is mounted on the ways of heaven to reach the top.
Discussion Thurs Real conversation. It's back to the regular season after a week of transactions and Xav, Ludwig and Mike Schramm is to speak at length about the game in recent weeks,
. Ludwig also gives his opinion on one of the first games of the new generation has shown,
- and Mike educates the group on some of the best indie is at GDC 2013. in other news, the decision of Alexander, Jess, Jordan and coverage LucasArts Disney to close after 30 years, layoffs at Square Enix,
"disappointing," and more.
sure to take the gaming segment recorded live on YouTube every Thursday. The edition of this week, you can see on the YouTube page Joystiq, and after the break
Find best price for : --Enix----BioShock----YouTube----Square----Podcast----Joystiq----Super--
- Closure for Spector: 'Junction Point had a good ei...
- Super Joystiq Podcast 044: BioShock Infinite, Thie...
- The enemies in Remember Me sure look freaky
- Dragon's Crown trailer shows the Fighter mauling b...
- Contrast takes a gameplay video out of the shadows...
- Killer Instinct trademark trouble cleared up
- Remembering the life and legend of LucasArts
- Storyteller preview: In the eye of the beholder
- Etrian Odyssey IV comes to Europe this summer
- Epic Games marketing chief leaves for Microsoft
- ▼ พฤษภาคม (10)
- ► 2012 (547)
- ► 2011 (609)