"Wait, except that. Nobody has ever done before. You made things more complicated."
Daniel Benmergui reached to grab your mouse and save a screen capture of my panels in comics storytelling game
, where he
invented a story of love and loss system based on the page, with a trio of static characters. One click and let me regain control Benmergui -. He took his place on my shoulder in a quiet room away from the main hall of the GDC, paper and pencil in hand, taking notes on my thought process visible when playing on screen
did not feel like I'm judging by the stupid errors or delays in the narrative logic - In
Find best price for : --Storyteller--
- Closure for Spector: 'Junction Point had a good ei...
- Super Joystiq Podcast 044: BioShock Infinite, Thie...
- The enemies in Remember Me sure look freaky
- Dragon's Crown trailer shows the Fighter mauling b...
- Contrast takes a gameplay video out of the shadows...
- Killer Instinct trademark trouble cleared up
- Remembering the life and legend of LucasArts
- Storyteller preview: In the eye of the beholder
- Etrian Odyssey IV comes to Europe this summer
- Epic Games marketing chief leaves for Microsoft
- ▼ พฤษภาคม (10)
- ► 2012 (547)
- ► 2011 (609)