วันพุธที่ 15 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2556
05:15 | เขียนโดย p_r_o | แก้ไขบทความ
Microsoft and Fox have worked their quarrel on the Killer Instinct brand, and basically promised not to sue each other. "NeoGAF hosts a copy of the "coexistence agreement marks", signed at the end of March, the two sides Anything that allows you to use the brand as long as they do not penetrate into the other territory.
Microsoft will stay away from doing a television short while Fox will do its best not to make a new game in a franchise that has not seen a new episode since 1996.
This odd bump webcam September 2012 ICT, while Microsoft has announced the intention to renew the brand. Two months later, we learned that the rebranding was rejected because of the brand of Fox on the TV. And no, he has not said a new
Find best price for : --Joystiq----Microsoft----September----Instinct----Killer--
- Closure for Spector: 'Junction Point had a good ei...
- Super Joystiq Podcast 044: BioShock Infinite, Thie...
- The enemies in Remember Me sure look freaky
- Dragon's Crown trailer shows the Fighter mauling b...
- Contrast takes a gameplay video out of the shadows...
- Killer Instinct trademark trouble cleared up
- Remembering the life and legend of LucasArts
- Storyteller preview: In the eye of the beholder
- Etrian Odyssey IV comes to Europe this summer
- Epic Games marketing chief leaves for Microsoft
- ▼ พฤษภาคม (10)
- ► 2012 (547)
- ► 2011 (609)