วันจันทร์ที่ 6 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2556
07:08 | เขียนโดย p_r_o | แก้ไขบทความ
Gears of War and Unreal Engine studio Epic Games will pass without its main marketing person. Kendall Boyd left the company after three years and assumed a similar role at Microsoft, where he will lead the marketing efforts of the Halo brand.
"We can confirm that Kendall Boyd joined Microsoft Studios as Director of Global Marketing Halo," a Microsoft spokesman said international games industry. "We are delighted to welcome both Halo, but no other details to share at this time."Chinese Internet company revealed last month that it paid $ 330 million for 40 percent ownership of Epic Games and designated the directory company representatives.
- exact title of Epic Games was marketing research director in the world. In this role, he oversaw the franchise before marketing as Infinity Blade and Gears of War and Unreal Engine. Boyd was also responsible for establishing and maintaining business relationships with clients such as Microsoft, Electronic Arts and Apple.
- A representative of Epic Games Boyd recognizes output in a statement to the international gaming industry, but did not elaborate on its plans for the position to move forward. many senior staff Epic Games have left in the last year, including design director Cliff Bleszinski, director Mike Capps, Gears executive producer Rod Fergusson, and People Can Fly co-owner and creative director Adrian Chmielarz.
Find best price for : --Industry----Global----Director----Studios----Microsoft----Kendall----Games----Epic----Engine----Unreal----Gears----Boyd--
- Closure for Spector: 'Junction Point had a good ei...
- Super Joystiq Podcast 044: BioShock Infinite, Thie...
- The enemies in Remember Me sure look freaky
- Dragon's Crown trailer shows the Fighter mauling b...
- Contrast takes a gameplay video out of the shadows...
- Killer Instinct trademark trouble cleared up
- Remembering the life and legend of LucasArts
- Storyteller preview: In the eye of the beholder
- Etrian Odyssey IV comes to Europe this summer
- Epic Games marketing chief leaves for Microsoft
- ▼ พฤษภาคม (10)
- ► 2012 (547)
- ► 2011 (609)