GI.biz In an interview with Warren Spector said he did not regret his decision to sell the studio junction of Disney 2007. "Being part of Disney has had its ups and downs - right - but the last seven years, I shook the hand of the best experiences of my professional life very seriously, very best The reverse is also true, but good ... I do not want to remember it that good times "
about the possible closure of the study and uneven commercial success, Spector said:" I do .. not really understand, but it is. Junction Point was a good year for the implementation of eight years. ''ve built a great team.' I worked in a lot of interesting things, even though many of them have not seen the light of day (sleeping giants ... Ninja ... or other things that I can not speak), and sent the two AAA titles, which, despite Metacritic, sells better than any game I've worked on and I got more -. and honest - fan letters that I received, I'm good with everything "
Spector based Junction Point Studios in 2005 ... He is best known for the production of two
Find best price for : --Closure----Point----Spector--
- Closure for Spector: 'Junction Point had a good ei...
- Super Joystiq Podcast 044: BioShock Infinite, Thie...
- The enemies in Remember Me sure look freaky
- Dragon's Crown trailer shows the Fighter mauling b...
- Contrast takes a gameplay video out of the shadows...
- Killer Instinct trademark trouble cleared up
- Remembering the life and legend of LucasArts
- Storyteller preview: In the eye of the beholder
- Etrian Odyssey IV comes to Europe this summer
- Epic Games marketing chief leaves for Microsoft
- ▼ พฤษภาคม (10)
- ► 2012 (547)
- ► 2011 (609)