We had a lot of new characters revealed for Batman. Arkham City, but there's more to come, Rocksteady said.
Find best price for : --Arkham--
Ubisoft says he wants to make sure it really pushes the limits of each platform Far Cry 3 came out for.
. Sanderson has posted on his blog that is associated with children in orbit (the developers of licensed games for
) to activate
Find best price for : --Mistborn----Fall----Birthright--
Ronimo Games strives to bring its next 2D MOBA title
Awesomenauts , the 'PC. Speaking to Joystiq, Jasper de Koning and Thijssen Ronimo Olivier said the company is actively working on a PC version for XBLA and PSN publications later this year. "It is our first request, in fact," said Thijssen, noting that the MOBA genre is very popular on the PC. Ronimo added that "not 100 percent sure, but [that] we do, but we really want . "
Koning said he is in talks with Ronimo Awesomenauts
'DTP edition of the console compared a PC port possible. The biggest obstacle for a Steam version would be the reconstruction of the background of the game, something the study does not currently have the capacity to do so, but today we talk about valve on the subject. Ronimo also working on the mouse and keyboard control systems to support a wide range of players. "If we go to the PC, we want to fill," Koning said, referring
League of Legends Lots
, which receives the new content regularly and unlock content to begin with.
the jump to the PC would certainly make sense, as we have seen other downloadable other titles to enjoy success after making the jump from consoles to PC. Recent examples
Find best price for : --Ronimo----Joystiq----Awesomenauts--
Microsoft will have new hardware for players next year, but it will not be a next generation console, as shown by the anonymous blogger Microsoft MS Nerd. The Hound of the information on Reddit wrote that Microsoft will send you an Xbox stripped the end of 2013.
In this way, but probably thinner, says MS Nerd.
The blogger also raises the arm strength of the console will focus on "arcade style" games and applications Kinect. The technology will be "price competitive" with Apple TV, which currently sells for $ 100.
Find best price for : --Xbox----Nerd----Kinect----Microsoft--
The new game Alan Wake on Xbox Live Arcade ready to be shown at the VGAs this weekend has been described by the Board German note.
Find best price for : --Alan--
Halo 4 not be released until late 2012, but Microsoft has seen a fundamental change in your team creative development director Ryan Payton, who confirmed that the left company.
law. We opted for a while, but this has not prevented the Witless and ridiculous opinions of those players who are not boring filling our public spaces - and this morning we have a good'en
Up to 1.5 million players are already playing Star Wars: morning, the Old Republic before the official launch of the game, according to rough estimates of Cowen & Company analyst Doug Creutz.
You may remember our recent competition Uncharted wonderful to join the beautiful peeps in the books of Titan to offer you a chance to win a copy of the labyrinth in Fourth, the new novel with Nathan Drake of Uncharted.
Xbox 360, PS3, Koei Tecmo, cert: 18, which appears
For many years the Ninja Gaiden Series led to contemporary action games, a taste of the past, often just as its great difficulty. Ten years ago, when game designers became wise to the fact that experiences less demanding might sell more copies,Ninja Gaiden
always stuck to its arcade roots push the players with outstanding evidence-based sheet riots.
- Ninja Gaiden
- offers a particularly linear experience, where the route from room to room B leaves little to the player experimentation. The story is a confused network of terror groups, the traditional organizations of black ninja, and along the stereotypes that offers a painfully familiar action game without a hint of irony or Hammy charming B-movie.
titles offered a sample of what is possible graphics gaming machines time, visually it in the series, although technically capable, is artistically ambitious. In another part of the voice acting falls to another with little grace, the game world feels a little empty interactive details, and sometimes the action is something of a shock of repeated battles.
steampunk Imagine a nightmare where you can kill your enemies using a combination of magic, stealth and the explosion of rats. Now stop imagining, because Arkane Studios and Bethesdas sandbox "simulator lets you do just that Doom murder.
Give the zombiestwo barrels in this clip all the zombies must die!
Find best price for : --Gameplay----zombies--
- ► 2013 (340)
- Show 429: Warp, Alex Garden on Security and a fare...
- Animal Crossing 3DS trailer shows customisation
- More Arkham City characters to come, dev teases
- 'Definitely life left in PS3, 360,' says Far Cry 3...
- Mistborn fantasy novels becoming Birthright game, ...
- Ronimo hoping to bring Awesomenauts to PC
- Stripped-down Xbox due in late 2013 - Report
- Alan Wake's American Nightmare outed by German rat...
- Halo 4 director quits, cites 'lack of excitement'
- WRONG: Daily Mail proves once and for all: 'Violen...
- E3 2011 Awards: What was YOUR game of the show?
- The Old Republic already has over 1 million player...
- Metal Sphere Solid
- Uncharted: The Fourth Labyrinth - competition winn...
- Ninja Gaiden 3 - review
- Software Developer Online Games - InnoGames GmbH H...
- Chronicle of Vampires: Origin Trailer
- Skyrim Marathon: Hour 5
- The First Templar - The Beast Gameplay Movie
- Hard Corps: Uprising - Gameplay Trailer
- E3 2011: Eden Eternal - Cleric Class Video
- Catherine - Nightmare Trailer
- Mass Effect 3: Demo - Reapers Are Here Gameplay Vi...
- Monster High Ghoul Spirit - First Day Trailer
- League of Legends - E3 2011 Recap Video
- Game of the Year - Best of 2011 Award Nominees
- The First Templar - Leverage Gameplay Movie
- Rise of Nightmares - Ernst Gameplay Video
- We Just Played Red Orchestra 2 (in beta)
- Dark Souls - Undead Burg Gameplay Movie
- inMomentum - Teaser Trailer
- Cars 2: The Video Game Accolade Trailer
- Bethesda's Dishonored explodes: Video interview, s...
- Rise of Nightmares Video Review
- Isaac in Basement 2 - The Binding of Isaac
- Lost Marine - Aliens: Infestation Gameplay
- One-on-One With Darren Fanton
- Daddy's Coming Home - Prototype 2 Trailer
- NBA 2K12 - Legends Trailer
- Beta Demo - Counter Strike: Global Offensive
- Zombie Blasting - All Zombies Must Die! Gameplay V...
- E3 2011: Everquest II: Destiny of Velious
- It Came From CES!
- Alien Chase - Aliens: Infestation Gameplay
- Boys of Silence - BioShock: Infinite Heavy Hitters...
- Vita guide now available on Newsstand
- Sleeping Dogs Video Preview
- 'The Art of Video Games' Exhibition Opens
- Dragon's Lair XBLA dares to add Kinect controls
- Here's a Microsoft patent for a bizarre gaming hel...
- Thank Kojima's son for getting Snake into Smash Br...
- Take a (second) first look at SimCity's GlassBox e...
- Blizzard sticking with subs for WOW
- Blizzcon 2011 - Blizzard DOTA Trailer
- Environments - Final Fantasy XIII-2 Gameplay Trail...
- EVO 2011 Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 Panel Part 1...
- Testament of Sherlock Teaser Trailer
- On The Spot - Crysis, Ace Combat, Orcs Must Die!
- TGS 2011: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Vergil Gam...
- Guess Who - Scene It? Movie Night Gameplay Video
- GameSpot Presents Rank: Street Cleaning Simulator
- Holy War! - Crusader Kings II Gameplay
- Next Xbox reveal due by E3 2012?
- GameSpot @ Call of Duty XP 2011
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Stealth Video
- Senior Designer - NetherRealm Studios - 126872BR -...
- Path of Exile - Templar Class Trailer
- Dead Rising 2: Off the Record - Casino Floor Gamep...
- Call of Juarez: The Cartel Marijuana Field Gamepla...
- Batman: Arkham City - Trippin' on Demon Blood
- E3 2011: Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimensio...
- Excerpt: Rise of the Videogame Zinesters
- GDC 2012: Developer Simple Machine On A Pair of iP...
- Ask Slashdot: How To Find Expertise For Amateur Ga...
- The Witness cares about you more than you know
- Capcom's Svensson embarrassed by 'Revelaitons' cov...
- Wipeout 2 Screens
- bumblepig Screens
- The Chosen Screens
- Just Dance 3 Screens
- Dead Island Screens
- Voyage Century Screens
- NBA 2K12 - Momentus Trailer
- Skyrim Mods of the Week: Rise of the Immortal Posh...
- Evolving Prototype - Prototype 2 Interview with Jo...
- Start/Select - Skyrim Christmas no.1! MGS 3D news!...
- GameSpot AU Community Games Night - Modern Warfare...
- Voice-Over Soundbites - Call of Duty: Modern Warfa...
- Building A Fantasy World - The Art Direction Of Ki...
- Lego Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game - Be...
- Five Minutes Of... Demon's Souls
- 5 console games that are better on PC
- Saboteurs, Smugglers, And Stowaways
- Dream Drop Distance - Kingdom Hearts 3 in all but ...
- Trenched Review
- Amnesia: The Dark Descent sequel teased
- Staying Around, Playing Around With Mike Capps, Te...
- ▼ มีนาคม (97)
- ► 2011 (609)