The Burches did it again, holy sh * t. You are in hell.
PAX was this weekend, so I hope that those of us who couldn 't it didn' t cry too hard. A metric butt-load of videos were posted, with the most photogenic faces of Max (JULIEN!) Scoville and Tara Long. There are also some practical impressions of games ranges from Hot Pursuit Quantum Conundrum
Tara Long interviews Doug Macleod Dead to Iceland
Tara Long interviews Seth Olshfski for The Darkness 2
Max talks to us about his time with Batman: Arkham City
Tara Long talks Borderlands 2
Tara Long and Nick discuss Chester Quantum Conundrum
Tara Long interviews Borderland 2 's Jeramy Cooke
RollerCoaster Tycoon hurtling towards 3DS
- ► 2013 (340)
- ► 2012 (547)
- THQ Digital Warrington vets form new studio
- The Weekend Hotness: Dumpster baby
- Poor chickens: Hands-on with Choplifter HD
- Space Invaders targeting big screen - Report
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive preview: Ready, s...
- Metareview: Madden NFL 12
- This Week in the Business
- Kirby: Mass Attack preview: Kirby's other avalanch...
- Madden NFL 12 review: Vacuum-sealed
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive trailer is wholly...
- BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II Plus due for Winter 2...
- Inversion's gravity gameplay explained in trailer
- Apple stock drops 5%, wipes billions off market va...
- Seen@E3: Nyko's last Wii Party Station
- Report: Sonic Generations demo hitting PSN, XBLM o...
- Shadows of the Damned review: Hell and back
- Time Magazine defends Modern Warfare 3's faux cove...
- Epic's Mike Gamble blames studio closures on 'stup...
- Live show: More 3D Dot Game Heroes on Backlog!
- PSA: Xbox Live Indie Games Summer Uprising is go
- Opinion: Change for change's sake
- Gamescom 2011: Formula One 2011 Impressions
- Dust 514 preview: Contractual murder
- Xbox live arcade: Fruit Ninja Kinect; Insanely Twi...
- This Is What Battlefield 3 Will Look Like on an iP...
- Disneyland Adventures preview: Virtual Imagineerin...
- Nintendo: 'No plans' to localize Xenoblade, Last S...
- LGJ: On Brown v. Entertainment Merchants Assn.
- Luigi's Mansion 2 preview: Creepy, crawly
- Heroes of Ruin in heroic motion
- Why Epic Games hasn't made Shadow Complex 2 (but '...
- Joe Danger: The Movie dropping in
- Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter - The New F...
- PixelJunk Sidescroller preview: Normal is Hard
- Live Show: Backlog begins 3D Dot Game Heroes
- Take-Two sales sink 12% in June quarter
- Battlefield 3, Theme Park iOS games inbound - Repo...
- Assassin's Creed: Lost Legacy's concept found in R...
- Scribblenauts Remix domain name registered
- Second 'Cut the Rope' game launching tomorrow
- Shoot Ninjas, Pirates, Viruses, and Gorillas in Ou...
- Requiem For An iPhone Game
- DS adventure game Touch Detective touches down on ...
- Aliens: Colonial Marines preview: Game not over, m...
- Magical Drop V preview: The ghost of Data East
- Live Show: More Devil May Cry 4 on Backlog!
- Sony provides free Vita dev kits to indie develope...
- ▼ สิงหาคม (47)